- While the spa is filling, add the initial dose ( 2 Mineraluxe Tubes) to protect your spa’s mechanics and prevent scale from forming in your spa’s plumbing.
- Once the spa is filled, turn on your spa’s circuit breaker and activate the pumps to begin heating the water.
- bring in a water sample for recommendations on balancing your water.
- Swing your water
- Let the water circulate for 2 hours.
- Apply 1 bag of Mineraluxe Oxygen. Make sure the pump and filter are working and leave the lid open for at least one hour after application. Let the water circulate for at least 15 minutes before moving on to the next step.
- Fill your tablet dispenser with enough bromine or chlorine to maintain a continuous level of 3.0 to 5.0 ppm throughout the week.
Tip: test sanitizer and pH levels with the Test Strips. Add bromine or chlorine granules as needed Mineraluxe to increase the sanitizer level if it falls below 3.0 ppm. Always keep the bromine/chlorine reading between 3.0 and 5.0 ppm.