Tip: see cleaning video here
How long do automatic pool cleaners last?
Once you find the best pool cleaner for you, make sure you take care of it.
By taking care of your automatic pool cleaner, it will function properly and be able to do its job for a very long time. Perform a general maintenance or check to make sure it is working properly.
- Take the automatic pool cleaner out of your pool once its cycle is complete. This will help preserve the motor and make your pool a safer place to swim.
- Drain the water from the cleaner according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wash your robot after each use. Check brushes and wheels for debris, empty and rinse filters.
- Watch for wear and tear on your brushes and replace them when they are worn out. Think of it as buying a new brush.
- Protect your automatic cleaner from the sun, take time to store it.
Maintenance of your automatic cleaner should be simple. This minor maintenance is nothing compared to the hours of cleaning it will save you.