GUIDE / SWIMMING POOLS
Are automatic pool cleaners worth it?
Automatic pool cleaners (robots) are 100% worth it. It will be one of the best investments you ever spend on your pool.
All automatic pool cleaners should be able to clean your pool in about three hours, depending on the size of your pool. Its performance can be significantly affected by routine maintenance. Filter maintenance with Power blue cartridge cleanerand optimizing settings are also very important.
Tip: see cleaning video here
How long do automatic pool cleaners last?
Once you find the best pool cleaner for you, make sure you take care of it.
By taking care of your automatic pool cleaner, it will function properly and be able to do its job for a very long time. Perform a general maintenance or check to make sure it is working properly.
- Take the automatic pool cleaner out of your pool once its cycle is complete. This will help preserve the motor and make your pool a safer place to swim.
- Drain the water from the cleaner according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Wash your robot after each use. Check brushes and wheels for debris, empty and rinse filters.
- Watch for wear and tear on your brushes and replace them when they are worn out. Think of it as buying a new brush.
- Protect your automatic cleaner from the sun, take time to store it.
Maintenance of your automatic cleaner should be simple. This minor maintenance is nothing compared to the hours of cleaning it will save you.